Monday, May 10, 2010

Joint Warfighting Conference

So, I'm here, I'm prepared and I am soooo looking forward to this!

I've checked the schedule and I already know what I am looking forward to most....meeting ADM Timothy J. Keating, USN (ret). I have been a fan ever since SB picked him in the CNO Pool. If the favorite Naval Consort speaks...one must pay attention.

Since then I have had many chances to observe his calm demeanor and wit as he handled the press. I once had the chance to speak with him during a Bloggers Roundtable.

But I will be happy all day, there is plenty to see!

We will start the day at 0900 with a kickoff address from LTG Michael Oates, USA.

The keynote address will be given by my friend......ADM Harvey, USN.

Once again, thanks to the US Naval Institute for this opportunity.

No comments: