Friday, May 28, 2010

Jen's Deck Part 1

Last night I slept at Jen's house. It wasn't the most restful sleep even though her bed and bedding are top notch. It was still strange and lots of noises penetrated. At one point, I think it was 3:30 am or so, someone in a minivan stopped and idled in front of the next door neighbor. I had every window open as well as the door to the second floor porch. A car idling that close was startling to me. My house had 125 feet of frontage, so if you stopped that close to my own bedroom window, I needed to wake up and look. So it was the usual disorientation, then realizing "Oh, Jen's. Who is that?" and I went out onto the deck. I didn't see anyone get in or out and they left once I was standing there.

So, although my plan was to wake up at 6 am...I couldn't even roll over until 6:45! I got up, brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed my hair. Then I stripped Jen's bed and washed the sheets. I grabbed my tea and headed for the deck. There is a part 2 because it's easier to upload in smaller chunks. I'll have it up as soon as I can. You have to turn it up, the audio is low.

I plan on making a series of these vids, that way when you miss me....you'll have these. Especially Tommy and Frankie.

No comments: