Saturday, November 28, 2009

Plimoth Plantation Cinema

***UPDATE****Loved the movie. Now I want to cut & wave my hair like hers.
Pluses of Plimoth Plantation Cinema? Fresh popcorn and real butter! Minus? No M&Ms Plus? Clean empty restroom. Minus? Not the most comfortable seats (I've been spoiled by the Randolph Luxe) Overall, I'll go back. I am a real cinephile and it's great to have a place close by with arthouse films.****I have been meaning to go there for a while. they play arthouse type stuff. The local cinema at the mall expanded about ten years ago by promising that some of the new theaters would play unusual stuff. Never happened. They've got the new Twilight movie in half their theaters tonight.

But the Plimoth Plantation Cinema always has unusual stuff listed that I want to see. The only problem is that they have limited showings. Generally by the time I decide I want to see something, I've missed it.

Tonight they are showing "Coco Before Chanel".

I'll let you know how it goes. If you are there, don't look for me, I am in my sweats and my hair isn't brushed.

No comments: